Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What is "Experiences!"?

I was always thinking why people keep blogging, but today I'm getting an idea why we blog. Here I’m presenting my first blog. I chose my blogging name as "Experiences!" because in life whatever we do we end up experiencing some or other new thing.

Life is simple and yet complicated, why simple because we have all the control over our action and the choices we make in different stages of life. Few of the choices make us happy and few come up with some bitterness and most of them are normal and easy going. We have no problem with happy, normal and easy going circumstances but we have problem with that tiny part of bitterness where life becomes complicated. Why this complications arise, as I told we have all the right to choose our actions but we are not gifted to control the consequences of our actions. And when the results go against our desired outcome (sometime it does) we become upset.

My question, being upset does it solve any problem? If answer is “yes” then it a good thing. But it does not and will never solve our problem, then why we chose to become upset? It’s a normal human nature; this is how God has created us all. The greatness of God is that, he installed some kind of self-awareness program within us. That is what makes us think and understand our actions and sometime we can also foresee the consequences.

If we can foresee the consequences of our actions then why we don’t choose the actions which drives us towards our results, why we still choose the actions where we end-up hurting ourselves? Pain is a natural part of life; we have to go through the pain there is no alternative for that. But we have the choice to choose what kind of a pain we want to go through.

We all want something (let’s considers it as our end result – goals/dreams) in our life, but some people keep working towards it and some wait for that something to happen. The people who keep working towards there result will definitely face problem and go through a lot of painful struggle but this struggle gives them some kind of satisfaction that they are doing something which is worth it! And in the end they may achieve what they wanted to. In case if they fail to achieve does that mean they are not satisfied? Of course not, these dreams make them who they are and what we wanted to become. The happiness of achievement lasts for few days or max to max for few months. But the journey what they choose keeps them happy. Now let’s see the other kind of people who wait for things to happen, what you think will they get what they want? The answer is they may or they may not, but the question is, are these people happy? Are these people not going through pain? Are these people are not struggling? As I said the problems/ struggle/ and pain are part of life, we cannot avoid it.

Life comes with package; we cannot choose only good stuff from it. How can we know what is happiness unless we go through sadness? God is created it that way but we are lucky that we can choose what we want “Happiness” or “Sadness”. If we consider whatever happening in our life is just an experience and nothing else then there is whole new realm of possibilities arises which was unseen till that moment. We born as a winner / if we were looser we would have not been existing at the first place. Why live life like someone we are not. I guess when we die we will see our life story in-front of our eyes, how about adding lot of colors in our life by experiencing what comes in our way?
    
I would like to thank you all for taking out your valuable time to read my blog, I’m not a professional writer or a philosopher but I would like to know your feedback so that I can improve my writing skills. Thank you again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment